The exhibition industry has been heavily affected by the global health situation and the need to collaborate and share best practices is essential to ensure the successful organisation of events. The Awards aim at honouring outstanding initiatives of companies that have contributed to overcome several challenges.
WHO CAN APPLY
The award is open to both UFI members and non-members (exhibition organisers, venues, service providers and partners), on the condition that entries are event-related. Participation in the award is free-of-charge.
BENEFITS FOR WINNER
- Enhanced brand exposure through UFI’s global reach
- Recognition across the global exhibition industry for providing innovative solutions
- Exposure to significant international press coverage
- Winning entries will be displayed on the UFI website: ufi.org
- Complimentary registration to join and present the winning entry at the UFI Global Congress 2022.
Participants are encouraged to enter their best practice cases across five categories:
- Digital Innovation Award: How does your Digital Innovation support physical events?
- Industry Partner Award: Success stories: Alliances shaping the future of the exhibition industry
- Marketing Award: The best marketing strategy in a changing exhibition world
- Operations & Services Award: How to get back in operations with our services & providers in uncertain times
- Sustainable Development Award: Best carbon emissions reduction initiative
The HR Award is not organised for 2022.
DEADLINE: Please send you r entry by 21 March 2022
INFORMATION and CONTACTS
For more information about the application procedure and evaluation criteria, please check our website: www.ufi.org/awards
For any information contact us at Award@ufi.org
Leave A Comment