The UFI European Conference is in just a few weeks! For those who have never attended, I’ll be honest – it’s one of my favorite in-person industry events of the year. Why? Here are few reasons:
- Great content with planned interaction between delegates, as well as plenty of time for networking outside of sessions. New this year is speed networking, which should be a lot of fun. If you don’t know anyone, you’ll walk away post-Conference with a bunch of new contacts and friends. If you do know some of the delegates, I bet you don’t know all of them!
- The venue and city in Western Poland. This year, we’re helping our friends and colleagues of the Poznan Congress Center, a part of Grupa MTP. According to our hosts, events all over the country are taking place alongside helping refugees from Ukraine. (Please bring a cuddly toy from your hometown to donate to those being housed in the venue. More information on other items they need will be forthcoming ahead of the Conference.)
- It’s been A PANDEMIC. Face-to-face interactions is what our industry does best, and this event is no exception. It’s good business.
- Back to content – there’s always something unique at the UFI European Conference that’s never been done before. This time, we’re taking the Exhibition Think Tank (ETT) LIVE! That’s right. Delegates will have a chance to take a deep dive on some important issues within our industry and work together to offer solutions. (Full disclosure: I’m one of the facilitators.)
- Last, but not least, our hosts are providing an afternoon city tour of Poznan, the fifth largest city in Poland. Known as the historical capital of the country it was founded back in 1253. It should be quite scenic!
I look forward to seeing you there! Register today: www.ufieurope.org
Leave A Comment