Las Vegas, this year’s destination for the UFI Congress is known as the World’s Entertainment Capital for a reason! For those delegates who wish to, there are a plethora (really!) of artists and shows to see. A quick look for the dates of Oct. 25-Nov. 6 is below.
If you’re interested in purchasing tickets, try the venue websites first – many will link you to Ticketmaster or Live Nation. If you buy from a ticket agency, be aware prices may be far above the face value and check their references, so you do not get scammed. (I trust StubHub.com for resales.) Facility and service charges are normal (unfortunately!) on all tickets.
- Adele, Caesar’s Palace
- Boney James, The Smith Center
- Cirque du Soliel: The Beatles (Mirage), Ka (MGM Grand), Mad Apple (New York-New York), Michael Jackson ONE (Mandalay Bay), O (Bellagio)
- Doja Cat, T-Mobile Arena
- Donny Osmond, Harrah’s Casino
- Earth, Wind & Fire, The Venetian
- Hozier, The Cosmopolitan
- Katy Perry, Resorts World
- Keith Urban, Caesar’s Palace
- Loverboy, Palms Casino Resort
- Ludacris, Resorts World
- Marca MP, Mandalay Bay
- Santana, Mandalay Bay
- Steve Aoki, Caesar’s Palace
- SZA, T-Mobile Arena
- The Cult, Palms Casino Resort
- Tiesto, Resorts World
- U2, The Sphere
- Usher, Park MGM
- Wayne Newton, Flamingo Hotel
- Las Vegas Raiders vs New York Giants, Allegiant Stadium (US Football)
There are a lot of other regularly scheduled adult-only shows you can easily find online at many of the casinos and resorts.